Sympathy Quotes For Loss - Condolence Messages On Death
Facing a tough situation in life is never easy. Ask the one who is facing and who has faced a tough situation. It may be the loss of something that you desired or maybe the loss of a loved one.
Well, no loss is ever easy. Never let any of your friends or loved ones feel leftover in such a situation.
Look out for the best sympathy quotes and condolence messages on death and give them strength and patience to experience such a situation because time will pass and words will be remembered forever.
Give them strength, courage and tell them that you are with them all the time. If you are looking for the best sympathy quotes for loss and condolence messages on death, then end your search right here because here we have got the best sympathy quotes for loss of family members.
Send these condolence messages on death of family person (father,mother , brother, sister, son, daughter) to your loved ones and make them feel better and give them courage. Let this situation make them and not break them.
What To Write In A Sympathy Card Condolence Message
Have you recently gone through the death of a close family member? It is very important to express condolences in such difficult times.
But worried about what condolence messages to write in a sympathy card? In such case we have some meaningful and heart-touching sympathy quotes for loss. Have a look at these condolence messages.
- Losing your dad can be extremely difficult because you are losing a source of strength, stability, and consistency. I know life will not be easier now, but I just hope you have the courage to move forward. I am sorry for your loss.
- I will pray that God will grant you the strength and the wisdom that your dad once provided to you and your family.
- My heart goes out to you even though I don’t have the right words to express myself. I feel the pain and I don’t know what to do to make you feel better. But I can only say that I am with no matter what.
- I am really sad about your loss. life is so unfair but I would be glad if I could provide you any help.
- I want you to know that I am available to help with anything. Never ever think that you are alone. I am with you all the time and I will always be.
- I am praying for you to have peace and encouragement. I will keep you in my prayers.
- I have my deepest sympathies for your loss. Please accept my condolences.
You may like: Best Motivational Inspirational Quotes By Famous People
- Please forgive me for my own loss of words to express my condolences for your loss. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with within the coming days and weeks.
- No matter how prepared you think you are for the death of a loved one, it still comes as a shock, and it still hurts very deeply. I am really sorry for the loss.
- Happiness is beneficial for the body, but it is grief that develops the powers of the mind. So, do not let this loss weakens you let it make you stronger.
- May the blessings of love be upon you
May its peace abide with you
May its essence illuminate your heart
Now and forevermore…
- Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That’s its balance.
- The loss of your friend is not actually a loss because you have enjoyed their company and their friendship and now they have become a part of you.
- I am sorry for the loss but few things can never be controlled and death is certain. Please do not let the loss fill in your heart because your parents never want to see you sad. Please have patience. You have my prayers for you.
You may like: Thank You Notes